Cost Of Vaser Liposuction
These days, you may hear a lot of people talking about vaser liposuction cost . What is this craze all about? Well, if you haven’t got rid of your flabs after strenuous diet and exercise, this liposuction procedure can be your salvation. However, you need to know all the facts associated with it before you jump in.
VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. In short, this is one form of ultrasound assisted procedure that makes use of the sound waves in order to emulsify fats before it is sucked out of the body.
By using VASER technology, surgeons can now perform effective liposuction without casing tear to the tissues surrounding the area being treated. This may not be popular in the 1980s to 1990s, but these days, it is one of the widely used liposuction method by most surgeons not only in the US, but worldwide.
Understanding The Costs
Before you dig in deeper into the vaser liposuction cost , take note that not all surgeons performing liposuction surgery are capable of handling VASER liposuction. So, make sure that the doctor you are dealing with can handle this procedure. In some areas, you can have a satisfying VASER lipo for as low as $2000 up to $2500 and this is for an average client and a single area. The cost of VASER just like with any other liposuction surgery depends on the number of body areas to be treated along with other factors such as the following:
- Location of practice
- Type of anesthesia to be used
- Duration of liposuction
- Experience of the surgeon
In some areas, there are doctors who charge higher for the same procedure just like in Florida where it it could be as high as $4000 up to $6000. This is due to the fact that there are only a few surgeons doing VASER in this area. Hence, the number of qualified surgeons can also influence the Vaser liposuction cost .
Why Go For VASER?
Now that you are aware of the cost and the procedure itself, you will be more convinced to undergo this surgery with plenty of good reasons such as what follows:
- It will not burn and result to contour irregularities as well as other complications
- It can be performed under local anesthesia which reduces the risks and possible complications
- VASER surgeons make use of special skin ports to avoid damage to the incision sites
- The incisions are very small compared to the traditional liposuction procedures as it only measures 3 to 4 mm
- Less blood less with earlier liposuction techniques
- It works great for fibrous and tight areas like the flanks, back and love handles
- It can enhance skin retraction
- The cost is tolerable and almost the same as other liposuction methods that are more invasive
Overall, VASER is really an attractive option if you are looking for an innovative and safer method to suck out body fats. The Vaser liposuction cost is also not too heavy on the pockets so it is worth a try.